Hoşgeldiniz Esrarengiz.NET | Türkiyenin En iyi Webmaster Platformu

Webmaster Forum - Tüm özelliklerimize erişmek için şimdi webmaster topluluğumuza katılın.
  • Kayıt olduktan ve giriş yaptıktan sonra, konu oluşturabilir, mevcut konulara cevap gönderebilir,
  • diğer üyelerinize itibar kazandırabilir, kendi özel mesajlaşma programınızı edinebilir ve çok daha fazlasını WF ile yapabilirsiniz.
  • Ayrıca hızlı ve tamamen ücretsiz, ne bekliyorsun?
  • Google Adwords Scamming its customers

Katılım
    11 Eki 2019
    Forum
    Tepki
    Puan
    Yaş
    Konum
    india
    Meslek
    TEACHING
    I have this Google Ads account which I wasn't using for quite a long time. Two months back I got an email with a Promotional Code: That if I spend ₹ 750 before 16th of July, I get ₹ 750 credit, this offer looked nice ..
    I went ahead and grabbed the offer, added the money in my account and started the campaign. Ads stopped showing up after consuming ₹ 749.20, my balance was ~ ₹ 0.60 and there was a lot of time left for the expiry of promo code.
    I was a little concerned and emailed Google Ads support, got a call from their support team. Discussed the whole thing, their executive assured me, whatever amount is consumed will be added back to your account. So, I didn't bother!
    The expiration date passes, I log back in expecting to see ₹ 749.20 reflecting in my account. But, to my suprise, they did not give any money!
    And, the promo code stands expired. I emailed the support again, got a call back, narrated the whole thing once again! Their answer, sorry sir, can't do anything, you didnt spend ₹ 750, WOW!
    This is not expected at all! I was never ready to start this ad account again, that ₹ 750 promo code was the reason I started it. Even after spending the amount, getting assurance of Google Support Got NOTHING!
    I guess this is how GOOGLE SCAMS PEOPLE!
    Beware everyone and spread the word!

Translation
    I have this Google Ads account that I haven't used for a long time. I received an email with the Promo Code two months ago: if I spent 750 before July 16, 750 credit credit, this offer looked good.
    I went ahead and got the offer, added money to my account and started the campaign. Ads stopped showing after consuming 749.20 consumed, my balance is ~ ₹ 0.60 and there is a lot of time left for the promotional code to expire.
    I was a bit worried and emailed Google Ads support, got a call from the support team. They discussed everything, assured me their managers, how much it will be consumed will be added back to your account. So I did not bother!
    The expiration date is past, I log in again to see 749.20 see reflected in my account. But, to my surprise, they never paid!
    And the promo code has expired. I emailed the support again, called back, told everything once again! The answers are, sorry sir, you can't do anything, you didn't spend 750, WOW!
    This is not expected! I was not ready to start this ad account again, the reason I started it was ₹ 750 promotional code. Even after spending the amount, make sure of Google Support There is NOTHING!
    I think GOOGLE SCAMS PEOPLE like this!
    Take care of everyone and spread the word!

Edit : Still waiting for the people of this forum to reply me. TubeMate get-mobdro.com authorityapk.com

Son düzenleme:
    instagram takipçi satın al smm panel fenerbahçe haberleri instagram türk takipçi paketleri
    Üst